Weather for New Year's KF at Edgewater

  • Sara A. Torok
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011
      Cleveland weather forecast for tomorrow (New Year's Day) Windy. Rain showers early will transition to snow showers in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds SW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

      Sounds like box kite weather, to me!  I'll be there with galoshes on, hoping for a break in the weather, or at least a break in the rain!

      Good winds to those braving Maumee, as well!

      AirSara.