New Years Day in the Swamp

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2011
      Yeah, that's what we'll do, we'll fly kites. We'll head out to the Bay and start the year off in the traditional way.

      New Years Day, 'Bout noonish or so (mebbe one, 'pends on when I get outta bed) Prolly fly on the beach 'cause the field is almost guaranteed to be real soggy. I'll bring a stick or two for a campfire and a left over Christmas snack to share.

      If the weather is too snotty we'll likely keep it short and adjourn to some place warm and dry for the usual BS.

      See ya there

      Terry
    • Black Swamp Air Force
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2011
        Yeah, Ok ... normally I work Sunday nights, but I be off this one, so mebbe I could shuffle out and do some flyin too. The wiffey has to work and me hates college bowl games, so no point in a sittin home asleep in the reclinner. Now I'm not knockin sleep mind ya, but it's still a long winter and blowin the stink off part aways thru can't hurt.