Pass the word

  • Kevin Kilgoar
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      We only have 13 new mombers to date, I know these things take time to
      get off the ground so pass the word if you know someone thats not
      online with us yet.

      Also... CLUBS use the calendar, list you events, club flys, partys,
      meeting what ever. The more you list, the more fliers from different
      parts of our region will come to your event's.
    • Tim & Karen Z.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2007
        Thanks for carrying the torch (or is that a kite?)! OSEK's newsletter
        has an article telling folks about this new site, so we'll be on board.

        Tim & Karen Zehe
      • kevin kilgoar
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2007
          Thanks for the note in your newsletter. Yeah Al had a
          good idea and it was a shame we couldn't except new
          members after his passing, that was my biggest reason
          for starting a new one, just to keep spreading the
          word.

          Thanks again
          Kevin
          --- "Tim & Karen Z." <tnk2000@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for carrying the torch (or is that a kite?)!
          > OSEK's newsletter
          > has an article telling folks about this new site, so
          > we'll be on board.
          >
          > Tim & Karen Zehe

          <DIV> </DIV>
          <DIV>Kevin</DIV>