Kite Glider towed above Lake Michigan 1963

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2011
      Hello Folks! Here's a link to an article about a gentleman whom was trying to do a record kite crossing of the lake. I figured you might find this interesting.
      http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNF07IiURPjVu1LDvtT0Z1vEFahgHA&url=http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2011/08/looking_back_dave_rude_ends_hi.html

      Region 7 AKA members, Vote for ROBIN!
    • Terry Gerweck
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2011
        Great link Robin, Thanks

        On Aug 11, 2011, at 2:23 AM, Robin wrote:

        > Hello Folks! Here's a link to an article about a gentleman whom was
        > trying to do a record kite crossing of the lake. I figured you
        > might find this interesting.
        > http://news.google.com/news/url?
        > sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNF07IiURPjVu1LDvtT0Z1vEFahgHA&url=http://
        > www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2011/08/
        > looking_back_dave_rude_ends_hi.html
        >
        > Region 7 AKA members, Vote for ROBIN!

        A little bit of faith will get your soul to heaven
        A lot of faith will bring heaven to your soul