Re: [KiteFliersMidwest2] Added photos

  • Robin McCracken
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2011

      Nice photos! Very important to keep some kiting going despite the heat and lack of wind. Looks like you had at least some wind, enough to launch those stacks. We have three monthly Flys in Colorado. Getting a good turnout from our club but the heat is wearing us out too.

      Robin Allen McCracken
      AKA Regional Director Candidate for Region 7
      Please tell your friends in R7 about me
      boulderjunk@...

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android