Added photos

  • Annie
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2011
      I have added photos taken at 'The Games' and Port Clinton to http://kitewatcher.com

      On top of that, we found missing files of photos taken in 2009 of the same 2 events. Please check out the 4 newly added links.

      As we all know, the extremely hot days at both events minimized the attendees and kites in the sky.

      Malcolm & Marge
    • Robin McCracken
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2011

        Nice photos! Very important to keep some kiting going despite the heat and lack of wind. Looks like you had at least some wind, enough to launch those stacks. We have three monthly Flys in Colorado. Getting a good turnout from our club but the heat is wearing us out too.

        Robin Allen McCracken
        AKA Regional Director Candidate for Region 7
        Please tell your friends in R7 about me
        boulderjunk@...

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android