Re: [KiteFliersMidwest2] Ocean City = where to stay?

  • carl anderson
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2011
      Hi Robyne

      Call kite loft at 410 289 7855. We stayed at two different places. The one we liked the best was just south of the kite loft at the next street, I tried to find it on the net but can't. I believe its the one with m.r. duck at the corner. But maybe kite loft can direct you to that one or a better motel

      Carl Anderson
      Kites, Cars and Shuffle board