New club e mail

  • KKilgoar
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2011
      Hello All,

      The Black Swamp Air Force has a new e mail, please make a note and change. I have had enought of time warner's e crap.

      Our new e mail is bsaf_kiteclub@...

      Please send me a e mail so I can keep you updated on club events and activities.

      Thanks
    • carl anderson
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28, 2011
        here ya go, having a great time in Flor ida.

        Carl Anderson
        Kites, Cars and Shuffle board

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2011
          HI everyone!  I'm wishing I had made it out to The Bay on New Year's Day - that's the last good weather we've had!
          I have HAD IT with winter here!

          Call me Late Lily, but I need to find a place to stay in Ocean City for MIKE at the end of April.  I know Gumby & Jo usually go there, Jim & Nancy sometimes - also some others.... any suggestions?  We have stayed at the Plim in the past, and it is convenient (with the event bar downstairs and all) but lets face it, the rooms leave a lot to be desired; starting with lack of SPACE.  Would like to be on the beach, or at least across the street.

          ALSO - calling all OSEK'ers... The "return label" for dues in the newsletter is missing the city...anyone know where I should send it?
          [What's sillier.... you guys leaving off the city in the address, or me going ahead and sending it out that way?]

          Hang in there - spring is coming.

          -Robyne

        • carl anderson
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 5, 2011
            Hi Robyne

            Call kite loft at 410 289 7855. We stayed at two different places. The one we liked the best was just south of the kite loft at the next street, I tried to find it on the net but can't. I believe its the one with m.r. duck at the corner. But maybe kite loft can direct you to that one or a better motel