Christmas in the Swamp, literally!

  • windrider454
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2010
      Thank you Kevin & Jenny for a nice relaxing Christmas party!

      It was the first time on the Maumee River and it prettiest setting we've ever had, maybe the smallest too, which seemed to nicely match
      attendance.

      First time ever for a Swamp event that I came away with the smell of wood smoke without having to be cold, wet, or horribly hot (made all three, depending on how big the fire and what it was like outside).

      To all that attended, it was nice to see you, again.

      To those that couldn't make it, you were missed!

      Again, thank you Kevin & Jenny!!

      Tim
    • Dave Ferguson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2010

        Tim, Deb and I agree with you in your comments to Kevin and Jenny. Kevin and Jenny, you two did an awesome job getting the place set up for those of us who were able to attend. Your efforts were noticed and truly appreciated. I am only sorry that we couldn’t be there all day, but that is another story. For those who were there, it was great seeing you, For those who weren’t, you were missed and we will see you somewhere down the road! Take care and Happy Holidays to all of you. Stay safe wherever you are and may the love and grace of our Lord, Jesus Christ, find its way into your homes and hearts this holiday season.

        Ferg

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2010
          Thank you and a BIG thank you to all who attended.