Kickin It With Kenny.

  • KKilgoar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      OSEK has been asked to appear on FOX-8 TV by coming to Edgewater Park in Cleveland on Tuesday, September 7th - the day after Labor Day - and be on a program called " Kickin' It With Kenny". This takes place during the early morning show, from 7 to 8 a.m., and we'll be live on air from the park four times, in 5 minute segments, .to promote the Cleveland Kite Festival ( which is Sept. 11 and 12). If any of our flying friends would like to participate, you'd be VERY welcome, especially folks who can do Trick flying, which Kenny would like to learn. We have done this with him before, and he was doing pretty well on dual lines. (not so great on quad lines)
      We try to get there about 6:30 a.m., set up some banners and kites, meet with the camera people, and Kenny drives in close to 7 a.m. No great plan - Kenny is good at wingin' it.
      Nancy