Thinking out loud / Christmas in the Swamp.

  • KKilgoar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      Hello all,

      I'm just tossing this out for everyone to think about. We didn't have a Christmas party last year due to losing our room at the fire hall. But I may have found a new one and thanks to the generosity of everyone at the games, the swamp has some spare funds and I'm thinking party.

      I'm thinking Saturday the 11 th of December. One of our local metro parks have a very nice shelter house that over looks the Maumee River and rental is not to bad.

      There is NO KITCHEN so if you bring a side dish that needs to be warm, you will need to bring a electric fry pan or a crock pot.

      I will call the metro park people on Monday to see about renting the shelter and I'll keep you posted.

      Kevin