Unusual kite line laundry

  • Malcolm Umbarger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2010
    While flying my kite at 2nd annual Amazing Kite Flight, Port Clinton, Ohio
    on July 25,2010. (This was the rain date.) I had an amazing sight. Fortunately, I had my camera with me and was able to get these two pictures.

    A dove had landed on my kite line. At the time I was talking with another person there who also was taking pictures and he saw something on my line. He had asked me what I had on my line. I turned to look, its a bird.

    I took two pictures and was moving over to my right to get the kite line in the picture and maybe the kite when the bird flew away.

    I have never heard of a bird landing on a kite line or seeing pictures of one doing so.

    Malcolm