Spring time in the Swamp

  • KKilgoar
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010
      Not unlike Puxatanny Phil, Krabby the Kite Flier sticks his head out the window, sees his shadow, notices the warmth and thinks... hummm we should do some kite flying.

      So lets all gather, Maumee Bay State Park, Saturday the 3rd, 1 till 3 or when we have had enough.

      Now that I'm working again, I have to try out the new Roller I bought.
    • carl anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2010
        Congratulations on finding a job. Need something to keep you in kites.

        Carl Anderson
        aka GUMBY
        Northwest Ohio
        Fighter Kites and Good Winds