Empty places in the sky.

  • KKilgoar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

      It is with great sadness that I must tell you of the passing of Lynn Berry. Lynn passed away at his home in Ferndale, MI at 4:30pm, Feb 19th, after a long battle with cancer. He is survived by his wife Linda. Lynn was an avid fighter kite flyer and won an award in Novice Skills at Nationals in Gettysburg, PA.

      If you would like to contact Linda please email or call me at 269-357-4032.

      Sincerely,
      Dave Bush
      AKA RD5