Re: Happy New Year

  • Robyne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2010
      Good on ya! Terry, etal... Glad to see someone was brave enough/had enough
      energy to get out on New Year's Day and fly.

      I had to work on New Year's Eve. (evening) and New Year's Day (morning).
      Gotta love the security of working for a hospital, though.

      I was just on the Yahoo site this afternoon, going to post this in Groups,
      and I picked up a virus or trojan.

      Spent the rest of the day cleaning up some stuff in the hard drive &
      downloading updates.
      Be Careful out there. ;^(

      Winter looks like it will last forever from this point, doesn't it? We had
      about 5" of snow here in Port Clinton last night.

      Hope you are all warm & safe. I probably won't see you til we thaw out in
      spring....
      I had thought about coming up there to celebrate my birthday, but Mom is
      not at a good stage right now and I need to stay nearby.

      Happy New Year,
      Robyne