Re: [KiteFliersMidwest2] Re: AKA Convention

  • James Gruver
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2007
      Yes we will be going to Gettysburg next year and plan to go this year
      to Washington state. Plan on Grand Haven again this year. Now if it
      would just get a little warmer......:-) Jim & Nancy Gruver

      On Monday, April 30, 2007, at 09:02 PM, Kevin Kilgoar wrote:

      > --- In KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com, "Robyne Gardner"
      > <robnair@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Isn't anyone else but me excited that the Grand Nationals are going
      > > be so close next year????????
      > >
      > > Woo Hoo! Gettysburg, PA, here we come.
      > >
      > > -Robyne
      > >

      > Yes Jenny and I are, all the places sound nice but we were excited
      > about the though of going
      > to Gettysburg.
      >
      > We have talked about going to another convention and this one sound
      > like it may be the one.
      >
      > Kevin

    • Kevin Kilgoar
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2007
        --- In KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com, James Gruver <jngruver@...> wrote:

        > Yes we will be going to Gettysburg next year and plan to go this year
        > to Washington state. Plan on Grand Haven again this year. Now if it
        > would just get a little warmer......:-) Jim & Nancy Gruver

        Hi Jim, Look forward to seeing you in Grand haven this year. Terry and I and a few other
        Swamper are making the pilgrimage to GH this year too.

        Kevin