Re: Last Sunday Fly

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
      Sounds like here.( NO SHOWS) I REALLY believe that Kiting is possible at any time of year. Exception being myself, trying to cure Bronchitis and a sinus infection :( I go In & Out of the Freezers and Coolers at work in the Grocery store Meat Department)I WOULD RATHER FLY IN THE COLD THAN WORK IN IT!!!!!