Last Sunday Fly

  • Gumby
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2009
      Sure was a nice day at the Bay. Steady breeze out of the east. Flew for about and hour. Sure would have been nice to see some of you. Now won't see you till next spring. Shortly will be in the sun flying.

      Take care and see you next spring.
    • KKilgoar
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2009
        Hi Gumby,

        Glad to hear that your up and about. Sorry I didn't make it out to the bay, actually I haven't flown all year except for the Games and I barely flew there.

        The only thing I have done is manage to let my AKA membership expire. I haven't done anything about the Games for 2010 yet either.

        --- In KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com, "Gumby" <gumbyoh@...> wrote:

        > Sure was a nice day at the Bay. Steady breeze out of the east. Flew for about and hour. Sure would have been nice to see some of you. Now won't see you till next spring. Shortly will be in the sun flying.
        >
        > Take care and see you next spring.

      • Robin
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
          Sounds like here.( NO SHOWS) I REALLY believe that Kiting is possible at any time of year. Exception being myself, trying to cure Bronchitis and a sinus infection :( I go In & Out of the Freezers and Coolers at work in the Grocery store Meat Department)I WOULD RATHER FLY IN THE COLD THAN WORK IN IT!!!!!