Re: [KiteFliersMidwest2] Indoor Flying [1 Attachment]

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2009
      Jim,

          Thank you for this awesome footage.  This flying was done at the gym at Central Catholic High School in Toledo, my brother's flying club hosted the event, even though I did not know it at the time!

          Tim

      James Gruver wrote:
       Freestyle Finals

      Footage of a high tech remote control plane performing in a gymnasium.

      The kid on the right in the orange shirt is running a little hand control box...   at the end notice how he uses reverse thrust to slow and back out.....

      In those maneuvers, the controls have to be used exactly backwards---think about it...       fun fun fun......

      ( Do you think this young man has a future in Houston, Texas… flying remote control drones in Afghanistan? No more civilian casualties for us.)