Indoor Flying

  • James Gruver
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2009
     Freestyle Finals

    Footage of a high tech remote control plane performing in a gymnasium.

    The kid on the right in the orange shirt is running a little hand control box...   at the end notice how he uses reverse thrust to slow and back out.....

    In those maneuvers, the controls have to be used exactly backwards---think about it...       fun fun fun......

    ( Do you think this young man has a future in Houston, Texas… flying remote control drones in Afghanistan? No more civilian casualties for us.)

  • Tim