Michigan Kitefest, 6/13/2009, 12:00 am

  • KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2009
      Reminder from: KiteFliersMidwest2 Yahoo! Group

      Title: Michigan Kitefest

      Date: Saturday June 13, 2009
      Time: All Day
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 7 days, 2 minutes.
      Location: Richland Township Park, Richland, MI
      Phone: 269-357-4032
      Notes: Please come to our kite competition and fun fly. We have camper room available at the park for self contained campers. There will be a dinner Sat evening at the Blackhawk Bar and Grill. See you there!!! Please go to the AKA calendar or visit www.back2thewind.com for more info.

    • KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2009

        Date: Saturday June 13, 2009
        Time: All Day