Re: [KiteFliersMidwest2] Pre Games News

  • kevin kilgoar
    Message 1 of 5 , May 27, 2009
      Say it with me Tom, Third weekend in July. It's July 17,18,19,2009

      From: Kevin Kilgoar <kkilgoar@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [KiteFliersMidwest2 ] Pre Games News
      To: KiteFliersMidwest2@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 9:05 AM

      Hello All, I got some e mails the last couple of weeks. First John and Debbie Phister are coming up and bringing there mobile kite store, times are tough and they haven't sold it yet, so you will have a chance to get some good deals, there trying to get rid of there inventory. Cash or Checks only, no Credit cards. And that will go for the auction too.

      I also got a call from Adrian Conn ( yeah I'm killing his name) He is planning on coming down for the games and call looking for motel information.

      So I'm quite excited, everything is in place and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. I haven't been flying since New Years Eve day, been looking for a new job, but with this economy it's not easy.

      Hope everyone is having a great holiday.

    • carl anderson
      Message 2 of 5 , May 27, 2009
        Hey Tom when is NCSKG?

        Carl Anderson
        aka GUMBY
        Northwest Ohio
        Fighter Kites and Good Winds
        WANNA FIGHT
         AKA NFKA  MWFK OSEK
        BANDANA GANG

        Message 3 of 5 , May 28, 2009
          lets see now, wait for it....... 3rd weekend in July?