Re: [KiteFliersMidwest2] Off Season Fun

  • James Gruver
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009
      Great flying and Video, Carl.  Thanks Jim & Nancy Gruver

      On Feb 3, 2009, at 9:44 AM, carl anderson wrote:

      What is off season? This was in January at Treasure Island Fl. Pics were taken by Lattie
      Smart from Md. I was flying a fighter and Don Teeter came around with his circularflex and I was trying to land in or on it.

      Get outside shovel some snow and fly a kite.

      Also have a 1 br appartment in St Pete Beach for rent till the end of March if someone is interested. About 2 miles from TI Beach. Best flying beach in Florida. Will be in the 70s next week.
      Carl Anderson
      aka GUMBY
      Northwest Ohio
      Fighter Kites and Good Winds
      WANNA FIGHT
       AKA NFKA  MWFK OSEK
      BANDANA GANG

      From: Jaymes <deviousdvnt@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [KiteFliersMidwest2 ] Off Season Fun
      To: KiteFliersMidwest2@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, January 31, 2009, 7:44 PM

      Just something to pass the time intill spring.

      http://s5.bite- fight.us/ c.php?uid= 150523