Re: [KiteFliersMidwest2] Off Season Fun

  • Robin McCracken
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
      I'm actually flying today. forget the Super Bowl too. I'm on Vacation, if I'm not Flying Kites, I'm making them!

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
        What is off season? This was in January at Treasure Island Fl. Pics were taken by Lattie
        Smart from Md. I was flying a fighter and Don Teeter came around with his circularflex and I was trying to land in or on it.

        Get outside shovel some snow and fly a kite.

        Also have a 1 br appartment in St Pete Beach for rent till the end of March if someone is interested. About 2 miles from TI Beach. Best flying beach in Florida. Will be in the 70s next week.
        Carl Anderson
        aka GUMBY
        Northwest Ohio
        Fighter Kites and Good Winds
        WANNA FIGHT
         AKA NFKA  MWFK OSEK
        BANDANA GANG

        I'm actually flying today. forget the Super Bowl too. I'm on Vacation, if I'm not Flying Kites, I'm making them!

        Just something to pass the time intill spring.

        http://s5.bite- fight.us/ c.php?uid= 150523

      • James Gruver