Off Season Fun

  • Jaymes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2009
      Just something to pass the time intill spring.

      http://s5.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=150523
    • Robin McCracken
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
        I'm actually flying today. forget the Super Bowl too. I'm on Vacation, if I'm not Flying Kites, I'm making them!

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
          What is off season? This was in January at Treasure Island Fl. Pics were taken by Lattie
          Smart from Md. I was flying a fighter and Don Teeter came around with his circularflex and I was trying to land in or on it.

          Get outside shovel some snow and fly a kite.

          Also have a 1 br appartment in St Pete Beach for rent till the end of March if someone is interested. About 2 miles from TI Beach. Best flying beach in Florida. Will be in the 70s next week.
          Carl Anderson
          aka GUMBY
          Northwest Ohio
          Fighter Kites and Good Winds
          WANNA FIGHT
           AKA NFKA  MWFK OSEK
          BANDANA GANG

          I'm actually flying today. forget the Super Bowl too. I'm on Vacation, if I'm not Flying Kites, I'm making them!

          Just something to pass the time intill spring.

          http://s5.bite- fight.us/ c.php?uid= 150523

        • James Gruver