Missed you guys

  • Robyne Gardner
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7 8:22 AM
      Sorry - I DID try to get to the Swamp Christmas party. The roads were
      getting progressively worse as I neared Fremont. The easiest way for me
      to go was Rt. 53 to to 20 - both long, open country roads. I was just
      too chicken, and worried about the dark roads & the long ride back, so
      I turned around and went back home.

      I miss my fearless driver. [SIGH}

      I hope merriment,good food and a good time was had by all. And I hope
      you all had a safe drive home.

      Happy Holidaze,

      Robyne
    • Kevin Kilgoar
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7 3:18 PM
        Hi Robyne and All.

        Well another Swamp Christmas party has come and gone, and another nice party it was.
        Sorry you couldn't make it Robyne, you were missed by all as well, but listing to the driving
        story's from the folks that did make it, we all understand.

        It was nice to welcome our new Regional Director Dave Bush from southwester Michigan
        and president of Back 2 the Wind kite club. Dave is a quite enthusiastic kite flier and I
        believe will make a good RD, I look forward to working with him.

        I added some pictures from the party, if you took some, please don't hesitate to upload
        them to this file as well. Like usual I carry my digital then for get to use it, so I have only 7
        pictures total.

        Also I added some new links to the page, a few kite sites and the link to John and Elaine
        Cosby's bar, check it out, since hurricane season os over, maybe we should plan a kiting
        trip down to see them.

        Thanks to all who attended and Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all.

        Kevin.