Re: Pigs aloft kite flys

  • Mr. Robin Mc
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2008
      Our "Club Fly' is also on the 2nd. Sunday EVERY Month, However, 3 of
      us, at Best, ever show up anymore!
      Any suggestions as to what else I can do to rejuvenate interest in the
      Colorado "Foot Hills Kite Club", or any "Successor" clubs here??
      ROBIN

      --- In KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Taylor"