re: BSAF Christmas Party

  • Ohio Society for the Elevation of Kites C
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2008
      We have an alternate trio of workshops kites we'll bring for those
      who come along with the fighter kite makers for Gumby's workshop but
      don't want to make a fighter kite. (like me - no offense, Gumby, but I
      still haven't flown the one I made in your OSEK workshop) Two of these
      are "left-overs" from OSEK workshops this past season. There's a dozen
      rectangular Japanese kites with a traditional picture already printed on
      them, half a dozen "Frog" kites (modified sleds), and a paper kite with
      a Ladybug design printed on it given to me by the AKA Convention's
      Argentine visitor Luis. You cut it out, fold as marked, glue and a
      couple other details. I'm getting some copies made. No cost, just fun
      for idle fingers, and a bit of Stuff out of my workroom, I hope.
      Nancy