New Group

  • Malcolm
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2007
      Thanks Kevin for starting this new group. I hope that this will be as informative as what Al
      was doing.

      Now to get Marge to sign up and add her kite site to the links page.

      Malcolm :-)
    • Kevin Kilgoar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2007
        --- In KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com, "Malcolm" <malcolmu49@...>
        wrote:

        > Thanks Kevin for starting this new group. I hope that this will be as
        informative as what Al
        > was doing.
        >
        > Now to get Marge to sign up and add her kite site to the links page.
        >
        > Malcolm :-)

        Thank you Malcolm,

        And thank you to everyone who has signed up so far. I hope this group
        and be as imformative as the one Al started, but that will depened on
        us the usuers making it that way.

        Kevin