Re: [KiteFliersMidwest2] Re: Ides of March fortell of Spring in the Swamp

  • Tgerweck
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 17, 2008
      Subject: Re: [KiteFliersMidwest2] Re: Ides of March fortell of Spring in the
      Swamp

      Hi Guys
      Sorry I missed the spring fly at the swamp. But I havn't seen spring come in
      at the swamp for two years. Its been a bear trying to get to the beach every
      day to fly my fighters. I got to drive 1.2 miles. then walk aabout 100 feet
      out on the beach.
      I was very suprised one day out there I looked over and saw a guy walking my
      way and said to myself, Self I know that guy. Then he yeld Gumby and I
      reconized Ron Gries. What a suprise. See ya again at the mid of April

      Hey Carl, it's a rough life but then again somebody's gotta do it. Think
      warm thoughts for us poor midwesterners
      Terry
    • carl anderson
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 18, 2008
        Thinking about you guys all the time. check the weather every day and dang glad  we are down here. Word of advice start putting money away for retirement.

        Tgerweck <tgerweck@...> wrote:
        Swamp

        Hi Guys
        Sorry I missed the spring fly at the swamp. But I havn't seen spring come in
        at the swamp for two years. Its been a bear trying to get to the beach every
        day to fly my fighters. I got to drive 1.2 miles. then walk aabout 100 feet
        out on the beach.
        I was very suprised one day out there I looked over and saw a guy walking my
        way and said to myself, Self I know that guy. Then he yeld Gumby and I
        reconized Ron Gries. What a suprise. See ya again at the mid of April

        Hey Carl, it's a rough life but then again somebody's gotta do it. Think
        warm thoughts for us poor midwesterners
        Terry

        Carl Anderson

        aka GUMBY