Re: next event?

  • Kevin Kilgoar
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2008
      Hi Tom,

      I dunno, I haven't heard a word from OSEK, I was going to go over and
      take some pictures, but I have been fighting broncitis for the last
      month or more. Last I heard Airwavz's was still a go.

      --- In KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com, Tom Lavender
      <t_lavender@...> wrote:

      > Hey, there haven't been many if any postings lately. Did the OSEK
      kite making thang go well? are there photos?

      > What is the next event in the area? Is there going to be an
      Airwaves event in Cinci this spring?

      > Anymore winter events at Maumee?
      >
      > Just itching for some news, and warmer kite weather. TOM.

      Try it now.