New Year's Day kite fly

  • pegasuspairs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
      Elaine and I kept the New Year's Day tradition alive - we flew stunt
      kites on the beach for more than an hour today. Then Elaine had a kite
      surfing lesson with a friend of ours for two more hours. Then it was
      home for the traditional New Year's Day feast.

      All that was missing were the many friends we used to share this
      tradition with back in Michigan.

      Hope you had great winds wherever you flew today. We did. Also
      sunshine and temps about 80.

      Happy New Year! May it be a year of peace, joy, love and prosperity
      for all.

      John and Elaine
    • windrider454
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2008
        John and Elaine,

        Keeping the tradition alive on your beach doesn't seem quite the same.

        Terry, Uncle Wilbur, some new fliers, and I flew for over hour on the
        beach at MBSP also. The sun was out, the breeze was brisk, and it was
        a very nice day, albeit a few degrees cooler. We didn't have to share
        the beach with anyone this year.

        Glad that we could keep the tradition alive in more than one place!

        Tim

        --- In KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com, "pegasuspairs"