Re: Rick Gardner

  • Mr. Robin Mc
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 17, 2007
      I'm saddened to hear about the loss of Rick from our Kite Community
      here on the ground. Rick, if you see emails or my prayers up there,
      please tell my Buddies from the early San Diego club I said "Hello"
      as I miss them very much!(Virgil Dalton, Bob Lang, Don Merchant, Tony
      Cyphert, Benny Baldomero,and all the others I assume may have passed
      on, since I was in my teens and they were elderly when we flew at
      Mission Bay)
      Robyne, i'm sorry Rick has passed on. Both of you were very blessed
      to have a mutual interest in Kiting. Since I don't think I met any of
      you folks, I can only say that based on what I've read on this Group
      site, Rick and yourself had a Mutual Love for your Marriage and
      Kites, which is very Rare, and hope I can find in this lifetime.
      Meanwhile I guess I'll just fly alone if I find wind here.
      Robin

      --- In KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com, vrwindwatcher@... wrote:

      > The? only surviving members?of Pair of Pairs thought that day was
      magical too.?

      > We're thinking of bringing the Pair of Babes show south in the next
      couple years!!

      > We wish you happy holidays, Take Care and Stay Well, ?Vic & Rob.

      passed surrounded by love. Now let some of that love surround you.

      > Watching you and Rick fly together, the unabashed romance in your
      flying and in your lives, inspired our flying.

      > One of our all-time favorite days kite flying was on the beach at
      Grand Haven when Pair of Pairs and St. Elmos Fire Drill flew
      together. Thank you.

      > John and Elaine
      >
      > Robyne Gardner <robnair@...> wrote:
      >

      > Dear Friends,
      > Rick went to that God's Ultimate Kite Festival in heaven at 3:16
      this
      > morning. He passed here at home, surrounded by love.
      >
      > I will not know arrangements until sometime Saturday afternoon, but
      > will post here when I know.
      > Thank you for your prayers.
      > Love to you all,
      > Robyne