Re: Flow Form "forum"

  • Tim & Karen Z.
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
      Yes, Virginia, there IS a New Year's Day Fly here in Ohio...
      The stalwarts of OSEK (read "Nancy and Harry, for sure :-) ) fly at
      Edgewater -- or at least bring thermos' full of hot chocolate and/or
      coffee for kibbutzing and good wishes, some time after noon.

      Some of us are heartier than others -- c'mon down!

      Karen & Tim Zehe
      Happy, Joyous & Free

      --- In KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Kilgoar"