Re: Flow Form "forum"

  • Kevin Kilgoar
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hello Robin,

      The Flow Form in the GH picture is a single line, just tied off and bouncing in the warm Lake
      Michigan breeze.

      We use to have a New years day fly here in Ohio, but since I have taken over as President of
      the BSAF winter flying has slowed down a bit, I'm not much of a winter flier, must be that
      whiney 50 year old thing.

      --- In KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. Robin Mc" <boulderjunk@...> wrote:

      > Kevin, is that Flow Form kite (in your pic from Grand Haven)a Stunt,or
      > a singleline doing a "dip"? Nice Kite! I have built sleds od that
      > shape, but I'll have to try to sew a Foil like this sometime!
      > Robin

    • Tim & Karen Z.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
        Yes, Virginia, there IS a New Year's Day Fly here in Ohio...
        The stalwarts of OSEK (read "Nancy and Harry, for sure :-) ) fly at
        Edgewater -- or at least bring thermos' full of hot chocolate and/or
        coffee for kibbutzing and good wishes, some time after noon.

        Some of us are heartier than others -- c'mon down!

        Karen & Tim Zehe
        Happy, Joyous & Free

        --- In KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Kilgoar"