      From: KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of flyinfree_oh
      Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 5:58 PM
      To: KiteFliersMidwest2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [KiteFliersMidwest2] OSEK General Meeting & dinner,

      OSEK General Meeting & dinner, Sun Luck Garden, 1901 S. Taylor Rd. Cleveland Heights, Ohio. Bring cash, not a dish! We will be partaking enjoying a Chinese buffet, so no need to bring a dish to pass!
      RSVP to Phil, 216-381-8780.
      He need to tell them how many are coming.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic