411Port Clinton Kite Flight -- July 7, 2012

  • KKilgoar
    Jun 11, 2012
      Dear Kite Enthusiasts,

      Come join us for a fun fly along the shore of Lake Erie in Port Clinton, Ohio for an afternoon of fun flying! We have over a mile of lake front park (Waterworks Park) and beach (City Beach) to spread out as little or much as we want! The Windjammers from Detroit will join us and Dan Klos (creator of quad-line kite creatures, ballet trains and so much more from mid 1980's until mid 2000's) will open up his kite locker to share with interested experienced flyers. The kite fly is a flying tribute to Rick Gardner (of team Rob-n-Air) on the ground of his favorite flying field. The times are 1-4PM. The parking is convenient to the main flying fields. For more information, contact Kay Zekany (kzekany@...). This kite fly is sponsored by the Greater Port Clinton Area Arts Council. There will be kite making for kids, bol racing and a good time for all.

      Good Winds to you!

      Kay