Icy Cool Refreshing Summer Treats

  • kitchencraftsnmore
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      Today at http://kitchencraftnsmore.blogspot.com I posted an insanely delicious recipe for a zippy summer ice cream float. I'll give you a spoiler - it's unlike any you've ever had before. And yes, it'll put some pep in your step, guaranteed. :) Check it out.

      YOUR SUBMISSIONS WELCOME:
      Plus - please send in YOUR all-time FAVORITE summer treat recipes. It could be for an entree, a salad, a cool and refreshing beverage, or an icy dessert. Whatever it is you like to treat yourself to on a hot summer's day is just what we're looking for. Thanks!

      Have a beautiful day,
      Christina