Get 5,000 Hits to your Website per Hour!

  • Flanders
    Message 1 of 202 , Jul 1, 2006
      Get 5,000 Hits to your Website per Hour!
      SET IT AND FORGET IT! - SPAM FREE ADVERTISING

      Autosubmitter submits automatically and instantly
      to over 100 Advertising Networks across the net!

      Get 5,000 Hits to your Website per Hour!
      UNIQUE AdBlaster ON THE NET!
      EXPLODE YOUR SALES OVERNIGHT!!!

      http://sigurd58.megaprom.hop.clickbank.net

      ==========================
      Get your ad blasted to 1,200,000 opportunity seekers!!
      http://lucky7.to/pads or http://postads.idv.st

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because we are in the same group. Please change your groups message delivery setting to "no email" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it.
    • Parijs
      Message 202 of 202 , Nov 14, 2007
        Get 5,000 Hits to your Website per Hour!

        Autosubmit your Ad to over 2,500,000+ Pages
        Autosubmitter submits automatically and instantly
        to over 100 Advertising Networks across the net!

        SPAM FREE ADVERTISING

        UNIQUE AdBlaster ON THE NET!

        EXPLODE YOUR SALES OVERNIGHT!!!

        http://lucky7.to/Megapromoter/

        Blast your ads to 1,200,000 opportunity seekers!!
        http://postads.idv.st or http://lucky7.to/ads

        This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because we are in the same group. Please change your groups message delivery setting to "no email" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please email zonta43@... with the subject "remove - (your groupname)".