This group is for people that love to cut paper or just want to find out more about any of the many types of paper cutting from around the world. Whether it is called MONKIRI or SENGA from Japan, PAPEL PICADO from Mexico, SCHERENSCHNITTE from Germany, WYCINANKI from Poland, the several forms of paper cutting (JIAN ZHI) from China or SILHOUETTE (shadow) paper cuttings from various parts of the world, this is the group for you. There are even examples of 3-D POP-UP Papercraft (ORIGAMIC ARCHITECTURE)!
Check out the Links section of this group to find information on all these different forms of paper cutting, "how to's" and galleries of examples. The Files section also has about a month of examples from the Kirigami calendar pictured. We would also love to see what you have created.
Please be nice and try to stay on topic.
No SPAM allowed.
- Aug 15, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.