Fw: [KingstonPaddlePals] August 30 @ 10:30 Locks Paddle [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2010
      I'm confused as to why I'm still getting calls about Monday's trip after I took the time yesterday, when I would have preferred to be outside, to rewrite directions in the attached file. I took the time to use the information in the first email to check the google map link Marie provided to write this attachment.   This is all I have.  I doubt there is a GPS setting on flights lock road since the locks are the only thing there...but if someone else has one, please provide it to the group.

      ,