Re: Fwd: [KingstonPaddlePals] Clinton Wedding

  • C. Andreozzi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2010
      In terms of timing, just wanted to pass this along to the tux and gown crowd.  Who knows how accurate it is:

      "Andrea Alvin, who lives on the same road as Astor Courts, told The Associated Press that state police notified her three or four days ago that the road would be closed from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and gave her a sticker so she could get in and out. She came home Thursday to find a bottle of wine from the nearby Clinton Vineyards, courtesy of the wedding planner. It came with a note apologizing for any inconvenience and included a phone number to call if there were any problems."

      I think I'll wait until a little later to paddle out, going to see what the activity level looks like across the river tomorrow before deciding on a time. Deciding now what gown to wear.

      Cindy