Hudson Shoreline by Clinton wedding

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2010
      Picture 3 of 5? in this article shows what the Hudson shoreline looks like in front of Astor Courts Estate where Chelsey is getting hitched tomorrow

    • Cliffjrs
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2010
        Unfortunately I won't be able to attend as I have a friend up from Florida and will be spending the afternoon and evening at my parents' boat house on the lower Esopus in Saugerties.  Bill and Hillary said they understand and gave my tickets to someone named Spielberg instead, thanking me for returning them.

        Happy Paddling
        Cliff