July 3 ADK trip to Wallkill River NWR

  • mariehv@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010
      Hi!

      Is anyone planning to go on Shari Aber's paddle trip to the Wallkill River National Wildlife Refuge on Sat.? If so, would you have an extra kayak to lend or rent? (Or need a partner for a double canoe or kayak?)

      Or does anyone know of any kayak rentals near the Oil City launch site?

      I can carry a boat on my car with foam blocks.

      Thanks,

      Marie Caruso
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
        Marie, Have you checked with Shari?  I believe she might have brought boats for people paddling with her before.  Diane