Here is something I want to do 7/17/10 ...anyone else?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2010

      Sat 7/17/10 Rain or Shine Sebago Canoe Club's – All Club Invitational— What is the all club invitational? Kind of like the kayaker's jamboree but including sail boats, rowing shells, etc.  FREE gathering of Human Powered boaters on Jamaica Bay , NYC. Jamaica Bay encompasses over 16,000 acres of islands, salt marshes, beaches, duck marshes and is teeming with wildlife. There will be guided trips or you can enjoy the Bay on your own. They would like a rough head count by 6/28 to plan for parking, food, etc...so if you are interested please respond to the poll that I'm about to create.  Here is the link:

      http://www.sebagocanoeclub.org/All-Club-Invitational-2010.html

    • Russell Faller
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2010
        That link doesn't work!  It didn't get me to the poll.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 22, 2010
          I know...I messed this up and did a second poll when there was a delay in the system in posting the first poll.  Are you interested in going...they just want rough numbers since they are purchasing food, etc.   Diane

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 22, 2010
            No.  I already made other plans.    R

          • waltgorgas@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
              Sorry, It sounds great,  but I have a Ski Club bike ride and picnic on July 17. . .  and I am Summer Events Chairman this year.

              Thanks

              From: Diane Dintruff <ddintruff@yahoo. com>
              To: "KayakGroup1" <KingstonPaddlePals@ yahoogroups. com>
              Date: Sunday, June 20, 2010, 6:37 PM