Links to potential Sat launches

    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2010
      Hi George, there are several files stored in the KPP group with launch site info...more than the one's mentioned.  I've attached a file with google map links that should get you to  the launches mentioned.  Diane

      From: bidbuy34@aol. com <bidbuy3 4@aol. com>
      Subject: Re: [KingstonPaddlePals ] Sunday paddle 1pm Freer Beach in Port Ewen
      To: KingstonPaddlePals@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2010, 11:48 AM

      iS ANY ONE GOING OUT THIS sUN THE 23. george

      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2010
        George, I meant to answer your question:  if you keep double clicking on google map, you can zoom in to see the barges just North of Freer and East of Sleighsburg even on google maps as well as being able to paddle to them...I always thought that was a very cool virtual feature!  Diane