Info on possible Marlboro launch & paddlefest from Bob at Kausual Kayaks

  • ddintruff
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2008
      Here is the information that was mentioned at the Kasual Kayak meeting
      about the new cartop boat launch being considered in the Marlborough
      area. Please give it a read and if possible send them a letter.

      Cindy Lanzetta sent the following

      It was so exciting to meet you all and we're anxious to get our feet wet!
      In the meantime, if any of you would like to write to the Marlborough
      Town Board and explain why you think it would be a great idea for
      Marlborough to have its first cartop boatlaunch you can snailmail to:
      Supervisor Al Lanzetta
      POBox 305
      Milton, NY 12547
      or you can send a message electronically to:
      allanzetta@...

      For non-official email feel free to contact me here:
      packback56@...

      Again, thanks for your support!
      Cindy Lanzetta

      I also got the following from Russ Faller about ADK outings.

      Hi Bob,
      Just wanted to tell you that webpages have been placed on our
      website www.midhudsonadk.org. These pages give all the details of the
      events at our PaddleFest 2008. Just click on "PaddleFest 2008" under
      the picture on the homepage. Please advise your paddlers about this.
      We had a great time at your party/meeting, Russ Faller

      and Bill Kennedy of Kenco in Kingston sent the following:

      We are having a Truck load sale April 25,26 and 27th. We buy a truck
      load of Kayaks and sell them at 20-30% off manufacturers List price,
      all new boats. For their website click here.

      Looks like a good deal if you are looking or have a friend who is
      looking for a new boat.

      Bob Auchincloss Kasual Kayaks
      Delete Reply Forward Spam Move...