Group Paddles the weekend of 4/12/08

  • ddintruff
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2008
      I checked to see who was doing what this week-end...follow their links
      on the KingstonPaddlePal group for additional info.

      Atlantic Kayak Tours:Outer NY Harbor
      WhenApr 13, 2008
      WhereAlice Austen House, Staten Island, NY
      DescriptionKayak Tour We will put in on Staten Island at The Alice
      Austen House, a museum dedicated to the turn-of-the-century
      photographer. We paddle past Fort Wadsworth and under the Verrazano
      Narrows Bridge into the outer harbor. Our route will take us around
      the forgotten islands of Hoffman and Swinburne. The waves can get
      large under the Verrazano Bridge, but this is part of the fun of
      paddling this area.

      MH-ADK: Rondout Creek from Wawarsing to Accord (Class I white
      water...experience required)