Re: Hello.

  • Marion Zimmer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2010
      AOL Email
      Hi Bill,

      You should receive an invitation to join Kingston Paddle Pals.  Or go to the site and look it over.

      Marion

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2010
        Hello, Marion

        Yes, I have been receiving KPP messages.  Thanks.

        Haven't seen you among the ice floes.  My new steel bow plates work like
        a charm and the extra weight gives me a nice workout.  Once I get the
        microwave, HD TV, and iPod connection, my boat will be perfect!

        Now the serious part:  see you after the thaw.

        Bill