The sad tale of Karen Knights new kayak

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2010
      A few of us had the privilege of taking classes with Karen Knight and Bob Foote at the River Connection in Hyde Park.  I guess they must have found the Hudson pretty tame because here's what they do for fun when not teaching duffers how to gracefully enter a small cockpit:

      http://www.bobfoote.com/brokenkayak.htm

    • Cliffjrs
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2010
        Guess the Epic is really only an expensive rec kayak.